Sunday, August 14, 2016

Tteokbokki buffet @ Myeongdong Noon Square


There are actually plentyyyy of tteokbokki buffets around in Korea so just look around!! And honestly they are same price as usual food there LOL  so go ahead and enjoy
This one we went was located at Myeongdong, towards the end of one of its food streets, located near the famed money changers (for their good rates!) 
It was the top few levels of the mall
I wouldn't say you HAVE to go to this buffet and not the rest cuz I haven't been to others though I've seen cheaper ones in Ewha etc but this one only has Sundae (Pig blood sausage) and i guess some other sausages? So we just chose vegetables and a lot of different types of noodles and mushrooms, fishcakes and tteokbokki etc and avoided the stuff we didn't know!
We liked this also because it had fried stuff that were good like fried sushi, fried sweet potato and fried squid or something and they were rlyyy yummu hahaha
 We added cheese for 2,000 won more because CHEESE and it was so much I could never finish mine hahaha
 I loved the seaweed there!!! I would spam it hehehe
 It's actually really, really popular with the locals LOL there was a 90-min limit and there were queues forming outside at 7ish 

I would really recommend trying tteokbokki buffets at least once cuz it's really yummy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment