Friday, August 12, 2016

Bonjuk @ Insadong

FIRST OF ALL, Insadong has halal/ vegeterian options around so if you feeler safer eating that go ahead, didn't know there were those options but as far as I remember, Bonjuk doesn't sell pork! But yep, google for vegeterian/halal options I think there's 2 or 3 vegeterian options in Insadong and like a muslim-friendly restaurant or something like that hahaha
There's also like halal indian restaurant I think but I was looking for a Korean experience yupp, but I searched for those info online so I can't vouch for anything else but you can try searching for other restaurants, there may be more but this is what I ate hahaha
(Photo credits: everydayisafoodday.blogspot.com)
Yes another chain restaurant but Korea's porridge are really soooo good!! And it's such a big bowl so it's really, really filling YOU MUST TRY IT
Insadong's outlet is holed up in the 2nd storey though so... keep your eyes out for it if you wanna try it here! It's pretty near Anguk station, as you're walking into Insadong just look right 2nd storey till you see it yup HAHA
Seafood vegetable porridge (9,000 won or something) This was pretty good but really filling cuz it's a HUGE bowl. Don't eat the brown color side dish thing cuz it's beef hahaha
Traditional Black Sesame porridge (8,000 won)
Ummm it didn't really taste like porridge it was more mushy idk LOL like paste-like? I wasn't used to it and I'll try to be less adventurous next time HAHAH but you can try it if you want!! It's like a thick paste but not sweet or something BUT CAN TRY IF YOU WANT THE EXPERIENCE HEHE


No comments:

Post a Comment