Monday, August 15, 2016

Bonjuk, Bibimbap @ Cheongnyan-ni

I actually came here after going to Lotte mart @ Cheongnyanni station! They have a few lotte marts across Korea and I think this is the smaller one, please just go to the one at Seoul station if you don't have time!! This is at Line 1, one stop away or so from Wangsimni station! Near to hanyang university and where I stayed for the summer :)
I thiiiink there's not pork here but if there is please don't hate me :(
This restaurant is actually a merger of Bonjuk and another bibimbap place :) It's located at the third(?) floor, or the floor that you enter from if you enter from the front door :) There's a congregation of eateries there if you wanna try other places, but this bibimbap here is actually really really good :-)

 Yas tuna kimchi dolsot bibimbap SO GOOOOD and yes if you're worried they won't understand you, take a photo of the food!! It works really well HAHA
 Please try this if you love bibimbap; something about the stone bowl and the burnt (just barely) rice at the bottom YUMZ
Octopus kimchi porridge-- As usual it's a HUUUUUUUUUGE bowl and I couldn't finish HAHAH I preferred the bibimbap to this though because the bibimbap was really really good (though he preferred my porridge so each to his own!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment